SELINI is a thought-provoking single player adventure full of puzzles, surprises and nostalgy. We take the control of a clone and guide him to locate his lost brothers and sisters.
- Emotional 3D adventure played in a side scrolling fashion.
- Explore a vast, mysterious world and discover secrets of the past.
- Enjoyable and fun puzzles including "playing" with gravity and stealth.
- Made with love, care and enormous sacrifices from a solo developer in Greece.
- Development started in 2016 originally as a click and point adventure!
- The first game tester for anything new is always my 9 years old son.
- The project is heading towards a Kickstarter campaign.
Developer: Andreas Dimogiannis
Based in Athens, Greece
Early Access: August 2021
Full release: Summer 2022
Made with Unity